Hi Dmitry, > Ricardo Wurmus writes: > > Could you provide examples of graph creation? It's not entirely obvious > to me how they need to be created via graph-cons. > > I tried doing something like this: > > (define test ;name > (graph-cons (context ; making context > "this-is-label" ;context label > (list (link "this-is-label-1" 1)) ;first link > (list (link "this-is-label-2" 1))) ;second link > graph-null)) ;initial graph > > This structure is created without problems, but when I want to draw it > through (draw test) You can’t use (minigrad dot)’s “draw” because it’s not a generic graph drawing tool. It’s used for minigrad expressions, which have a certain structure. (Minigrad is supposed to be a testbed for neural nets with automatic backpropagation.) Here’s a simple example with a generic “draw” procedure to get you started: