Julian Graham writes: > gzochi (/zoʊ-tʃiː/) is a programming framework for developing online > games in GNU Guile, and a distributed middleware container that hosts > your games for thousands of connected players. gzochi takes care of > the hard parts of online game development - concurrency, data > persistence, and network communications - so you can focus on the > stuff that matters! That sounds great and got me intrigued! I looked into the documentation and didn’t find an example how such a game would look, but the example in the docs was too minimal to understand what I can do with gzochi. And I did not understand how users would launch the game (essentially: What shell command to run to start the game). Do you have a somewhat larger example online, along with deployment info? > This is a development release, but there's extensive server and client > documentation, and the distribution includes three example games with > heavily-annotated source code. For more information, visit the web > site at http://www.nongnu.org/gzochi/ Can I find these examples without installing so that I can have a quick look how the game code reads? Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken