Hi Jack, Jack Hill writes: > Thanks for the positive response and, of course for Chickadee (and > Haunt, etc.)! I might give it a go, but no promises as it could very > well be too much for me to bite off at this time. If you get to do this, I’d love to hear about it! I’m working with my daughter on a small game with Chickadee and rendering animations to file would provide a great way to create screen captures to showcase games for those who can’t run them yet. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de