unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
From: Christine Lemmer-Webber <cwebber@dustycloud.org>
To: Blake Shaw <blake@sweatshoppe.org>
Cc: Max Brieiev <max.brieiev@gmail.com>, Guile User <guile-user@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: The Spritely Institute publishes A Scheme Primer (the long-requested "Guile tutorial"?)
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 07:45:32 -0400	[thread overview]

Thank you everyone for the nice feedback.  There's been so much of it
here and elsewhere!

I'm also glad people would like the .info version packaged in Guix.
I'll get on that shortly.  Actually yewscion / Christopher Rodriguez has
already put a version of it up on their Guix channel:

  https://git.sr.ht/~yewscion/yewscion-guix-channel/tree/trunk/item/cdr255/info.scm#L17

I'll try to update it and push up to Guix proper soon.

Thank you again everyone.  There's more exciting Scheme / Guile-oriented
things coming from the Spritely Institute too... stay tuned!

 - Christine (CTO of the Spritely Institute, in case ya didn't know)