holger.peters@posteo.de writes: > It seems that in the REPL, Guile injects the `guile-user' module > directly whereas when called with `-s` and a script guile uses the > module provided with `#:make-default-environment'. That seems strange > because overall I would expect REPL environments and non-REPL > environments to be roughly the same. > > So, is this a bug? Works as intended? And if this is intended in this > way is there a workaround to make REPL and script exeution to behave > the same (preferably without namespace `pollution'). This is as intended. I don’t know a way to change that, though. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken