Michael Vehrs writes: > As a late-comer to this discussion, here are my two cents. The thing I > miss most is a central package repository like Eggs Unlimited > (http://wiki.call-cc.org/chicken-projects/egg-index-4.html), or the > Racket Package List (http://pkgs.racket-lang.org/), or CPAN, of course. > Sure, a bespoke package manager might be nifty, but a single curated > list of packages would be a game-changer. In theory we have guildhall for this: https://github.com/ijp/guildhall In practice it does not provide a web interface for uploading packages. If you want to do something truly exciting, you could take wingos fibers and build a high performance web interface for guildhall with them. This is something I’d love to do but I fear that it’s not high enough in my todo list that I’ll actually get it done.¹ Best wishes, Arne ¹: I became Freenet Release Manager a few months ago. That took away the last free time I could allocate to new challenging projects. -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken