Matt Wette writes: Hey Matt, > Nyacc version 0.83.0 has been released.   Nyacc is a set of Guile > modules for generating parsers, parsing C code, and converting C > headers to Guile Scheme. Very nice work. I've not really been working on MesCC for months now, concentrating on Mes itself to support running Nyacc and MesCC. I postponed updating Nyacc and even reverted to using 0.80.40 (or actually my slightly modified 0.80.42). I finally got round to looking at it and delighted that everything works! Two patches attached: cond-expands need to grok `mes' (or use else instead of `guile'). Also, parsing can be still a bit slow when running Nyacc on Mes (tcc.c now parses in ~1h); so I added some tracing to stderr. Possibly you have a better way to do this, esp. the NYACC_TRACE environment variable kludge... Saw your headsup about changing struct definitions, shall I wait with my upcomping Mes 0.12 release for that; do you already have a branch where I can test it and change MesCC? Greetings, janneke