Hi Jean, Jean Crépeau writes: > I used to work at a company called Avant! in California. Avant! was > selling software (Apollo II and later Astro) which used an older version > of guile (1.2 or 1.4, I can't remember which) that had been customized > for the tool. Avant! made hundreds of millions selling those products, > though customers were buying it more for its place and route technology > than its interface language. That sounds awesome! And practically put, something like this, but with Guile 2.x, is a great example of the user stories needed to spread Guile (along with the other ones in this thread — I read them and they made me happy, but I didn’t get to answer yet). Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken