unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
From: Blake Shaw <blake@nonconstructivism.com>
To: <guix-days@gnu.org>
Cc: <guile-user@gnu.org>,  <guix-user@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Proposal: Deep Dive into the Guile Docs & Makeover Proposal
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 23:58:45 +0700	[thread overview]

Blake Shaw <blake@nonconstructivism.com> writes:
hiya guix,

my apologies again for the hold up in getting this video to
everyone. for those who won't have time to view it, I will rehash the
suggested changes in the 5 minutes before; perhaps because of the delay
in being able to get this together for everyone we can view my session
as more of a "birds of a feather" project.

also, I unfortunately went over my allotted time by spending a bit too
much time on my about me. so please feel free to skip past the first 20
minutes of the video.

if you are *very* pressed for time, there is also a fair amount of Guile
trivia opening onto the documentation section. if you want to cut that
out as well, skipping to around the 30 minute mark should be fine.

https://tube.nocturlab.fr/videos/watch/2b55ca09-f0fd-4899-9cb0-9632cd90b3d1

thanks and my apologies again; writing software freelance for a living
at times makes commitments to free software difficult to uphold.

looking forward to any feedback.

best,
blake

--
“In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni”