Luis Felipe anaandika: > Hello Munyoki Kilyungi, Hi Luis Felipe! >> Any >> one know how to fix the "No prompt found!" Or >> better yet, how would you specify, with Geiser, >> what Guile version to use on a per-project basis? > > I filed a bug report about that to Guix a couple of years ago, and it seems the problem comes from the "~/.guile" file. Removing it, for example, fixed the problem for me (See https://issues.guix.gnu.org/35727). Thanks for this. Removing "~/.guile" fixes things for me too, albeit it being a bit of an inconvenience. This still is unresolved to date unfortunately. FWIW, I don't think it's a Guix problem, but a Guile issue. -- (Life is like a pencil that will surely run out, but will leave the beautiful writing of life.) (D4F09EB110177E03C28E2FE1F5BBAE1E0392253F (hkp://keys.gnupg.net))