unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Asking for entry of BOKIN in the guile project list.
@ 2009-06-23 10:18 Shigio YAMAGUCHI
From: Shigio YAMAGUCHI @ 2009-06-23 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user; +Cc: shigio

Hi,
Would you please add my BOKIN project to the guile project list?
This system is written in GNU Guile, and works with the current
stable version.

Accounging system BOKIN

location
       Accounting system BOKIN homepage
       http://www.tamacom.com/bokin/
category
       Applications
description
       BOKIN is an accounting system based on double-entry bookkeeping.
       Since BOKIN is batch-based system, it doesn't require any GUI.
       BOKIN is free software, and a commercial software based on the
       BOKIN model.
status
       The current release of BOKIN is 0.5.
maintainer
       Shigio YAMAGUCHI
license
       GPL v3 or higher
requires
       GNU guile 1.6.4 or later
       GNU Make 3.80 or later

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Shigio

--
Shigio YAMAGUCHI <shigio@gnu.org>
PGP fingerprint: D1CB 0B89 B346 4AB6 5663  C4B6 3CA5 BBB3 57BE DDA3

* Re: Asking for entry of BOKIN in the guile project list.
@ 2009-06-23 15:09 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2009-06-23 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Hi,

"Shigio YAMAGUCHI" <shigio@gnu.org> writes:

> Would you please add my BOKIN project to the guile project list?
> This system is written in GNU Guile, and works with the current
> stable version.

I added it to
<http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/gnu-guile-projects.html#Applications>,
(with fewer fields than you provided, for consistency.)

Thanks!

Ludo'.