Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski writes: > Hey ! > Thank you all for your feedback. > I appreciate ! > On my way for the next chapter ;-) > Jérémy > I'm not sure if this is reasonable to ask, but would it be practical if you posted on this ML once you finished each chapter? PS: I'm following the book. I'll try to post PR's against some minor things I noticed. -- Bonface M. K. Chief Emacs Mchochezi / Rieng ya software sare Curator of / Twitter: @BonfaceKilz GPG Key: D4F09EB110177E03C28E2FE1F5BBAE1E0392253F