Figured out libfive that is written in guile and perfect for this On 12/19/21 22:47, Jacob Hrbek wrote: > I got a 3D printer and i want to use OpenSCAD to program the objects for > interpretation for fabrication, but the OpenSCAD (https://openscad.org) > uses C-style syntax which is for this kind of development really > annoying to use -> Is there any lisp (preferably scheme) that integrates > with the backend for me to use lisp for the designs? > > Or really anything relevant is appreciated if it gets me closer to this > kind of development is appreciated and i am willing to write code. > > -- > Jacob Hrbek > -- -- Jacob Hrbek