On Fri, 2020-07-10 at 00:39 -0700, Aleix Conchillo FlaquƩ wrote: > On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 11:22 AM Zelphir Kaltstahl < > zelphirkaltstahl@gmail.com> wrote: > > > To what others already have written I will add: > > > > From time to time one can copy ideas from Racket or look at what > > exists > > in Racket for solving a problem or seeing what the approach is. > > > > Catonano identified already the lack of examples in the Guile > > guide. I > > fight with that myself, so I created a repository with examples. > > Perhaps > > I should somehow add them to the guide. I've not looked into how to > > do > > that. Probably some commit in a repo somewhere for the guide: > > > > https://notabug.org/ZelphirKaltstahl/guile-examples > > > > Hope this can help! > > > > > Wow! I didn't know about this one. This is great Zelphir! Thanks! > > Best, > > Aleix Seconded! Excellent resource! Alex