unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Order Rolex or other Swiss watches online
@ 2004-10-18  0:08 Hester L. Day
From: Hester L. Day @ 2004-10-18  0:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.toels.com/replica/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://toels.com/z.php

* Order Rolex or other Swiss watches online
@ 2004-10-19 20:24 Carter Abbott
From: Carter Abbott @ 2004-10-19 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-21 13:31 Ivory Holland
From: Ivory Holland @ 2004-10-21 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-25  3:15 Celina Payne
From: Celina Payne @ 2004-10-25  3:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-27 17:34 Kitty Franco
From: Kitty Franco @ 2004-10-27 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.roiex.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://roiex.com/z.php

* Order Rolex or other Swiss watches online
@ 2004-10-31  6:31 Rebekah Hopper
From: Rebekah Hopper @ 2004-10-31  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-03  8:57 Erna Hobbs
From: Erna Hobbs @ 2004-11-03  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-05  0:06 Tod Larsen
From: Tod Larsen @ 2004-11-05  0:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-06  5:02 Sylvester K. Burnett
From: Sylvester K. Burnett @ 2004-11-06  5:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-07 10:26 Tommie N. Moody
From: Tommie N. Moody @ 2004-11-07 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-10 16:30 Jarrod A. Gomez
From: Jarrod A. Gomez @ 2004-11-10 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.yomoi.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.yomoi.com/z.php

* Order Rolex or other Swiss watches online
@ 2004-11-21  8:44 Dustin Jones
From: Dustin Jones @ 2004-11-21  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.icors.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.icors.com/z.php

* Order Rolex or other Swiss watches online
@ 2004-11-27  3:57 Jarrod Mays
From: Jarrod Mays @ 2004-11-27  3:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-29 23:12 Horace D. Osborne
From: Horace D. Osborne @ 2004-11-29 23:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-02  7:00 Tyrone Merritt
From: Tyrone Merritt @ 2004-12-02  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.bhex.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.bhex.com/z.php

* Order Rolex or other Swiss watches online
@ 2004-12-06 18:01 Kimberley Roth
From: Kimberley Roth @ 2004-12-06 18:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-08  9:43 Hal Haney
From: Hal Haney @ 2004-12-08  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-09 20:32 Kerry S. Estes
From: Kerry S. Estes @ 2004-12-09 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-11  4:50 Suzette Bradshaw
From: Suzette Bradshaw @ 2004-12-11  4:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-13  1:14 Ramona Aldridge
From: Ramona Aldridge @ 2004-12-13  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-15  1:18 Esteban Bradshaw
From: Esteban Bradshaw @ 2004-12-15  1:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-17 15:02 Kelli West
From: Kelli West @ 2004-12-17 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://vanai.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.vanai.com/z.php

* Order Rolex or other Swiss watches online
@ 2004-12-18  5:34 Maxwell Tompkins
From: Maxwell Tompkins @ 2004-12-18  5:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-19  7:56 Ali David
From: Ali David @ 2004-12-19  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-21  7:11 Jeff Fair
From: Jeff Fair @ 2004-12-21  7:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-21  7:12 Gordon R. Molina
From: Gordon R. Molina @ 2004-12-21  7:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-22 16:15 Lucy Gibson
From: Lucy Gibson @ 2004-12-22 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://mecei.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.mecei.com/z.php

* Order Rolex or other Swiss watches online
@ 2004-12-29  0:38 Fran Herbert
From: Fran Herbert @ 2004-12-29  0:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://ealz.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.ealz.com/z.php

* Order Rolex or other Swiss watches online
@ 2004-12-30  8:15 Hank Tripp