unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
From: "Aruun saac" <ttaweehrtnl@megabrand.com.pk>
To: guile-user@gnu.org
Subject: London Guix meeetup
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 09:23:55 -0700	[thread overview]

Date: Thursday, February 08, 2024 16:23 PM

To: guile-user@gnu.org

Subject: RE: London Guix meetupJust aiming to ensure if you've seen the
document I forwarded last day.

https://shiatsutours37.fr/1bimmg/?31804332

-------------------------

Excellent - I'll pass this on to various Guix users I know in
London!-----Original Message-----From: guix-devel-bounces+phil= On Behalf
Of Arun IsaacSent: Tuesday, June 13, 2024 11:27 PMTo: ; Cc: Fabio Natali ;
Christopher Baines Subject: London Guix meetupHi all,We are organizing a
casual Guix meetup in London. There is no specific agenda. The intention is
for Guix users and would-be Guix users in London to get to know each other,
and to put faces to names. No prior experience with Guix (or Guile) is
necessary. Newcomers are very welcome!Date: Tuesday, June 27 69 pm
BSTLocation: Barbican Centre, Silk Street, EC2Y 8DS, London Mobilizon
page:https://mobilizon.fr/events/f18da336-07f5-489f-ae7c-394458668ceaLooking
forward to meeting many of you for a pleasant summer's evening by the
fountains at the Barbican Centre! We will provide more exact instructions
on how to find us at the venue as we get closer to the date of the
event.The date and time are almost confirmed, but we can nudge it a little
if you reply quickly (say, within a couple of days).Regards,Arun