Zelphir Kaltstahl skrev: (16 januari 2019 21:31:13 CET) Perhaps I should put a link into the source code whenever I follow a tutorial. Sorry for the confusion! I am also only following Amirouche Boubekki's tutorial ; ) Good that you already found it. There is a paper about parser combinators (which I did not completely implement, because I had a bug somewhere, where I did not find it at some point), about parser combinators: http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~pszgmh/monparsing.pdf It takes some time to get used to the Gopher code syntax, but from the part of the paper, that I read, it is quite clever stuff, all this parser combinator stuff. I am still unsure about the theoretical CS stuff: What kind of parsers one can possibly write with parser combinators? Which language class is that? I have language X can I parse it completely using parser combinators? etc. Theoretical CS and the proofs were not my strongest area. On 1/16/19 6:00 PM, guile-user-request@gnu.org wrote: Ok I found this [1]https://hyperdev.fr/blog/getting-started-with-guile-parser-combin ators.html Hi. Have you looked at the PEG parser recently added to guile? It does everything the combinators do with an added compressor. Its quite powerful and seems to work well. -- Sent from my pa 0/00!p for Android. References 1. https://hyperdev.fr/blog/getting-started-with-guile-parser-combinators.html