ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) wrote: > I don’t know about Semantic, but I know that GNU GLOBAL doesn’t have any > problems dealing with SCM_DEFINE’d functions. > > So perhaps the simplest way is to use xgtags.el or similar, or to tell > Semantic to use GLOBAL as its back-end (info "(semantic) SymRef")? > > Ludo’. Thank you for pointing out that GNU GLOBAL deal with SCM_DEFINE'd functions just fine. I ended up using ggtags as it seems Semantic doesn't use GNU GLOBAL database for 'semantic-complete-jump' and 'semantic-ia-fast-jump', despite its use of it in searches of symbol references. I'm still using Semantic for other things, in particular for mode-line documentation, as ggtags' Eldoc support is not working for me, and Semantic is able to grab the prototype of SCM_DEFINE'd functions from the header files. -- ,= ,-_-. =. Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF] ((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU; `-'(. .)`-' GNU Linux-Libre is one of its official kernels; \_/ All software must be free as in freedom;