Hello users of the greatest editor of all times! I'm working on a libguile-based project. All function definitions that are exported from C code to the Guile interpreter are define like this: (meta-variables between '<' and '>') SCM_DEFINE (, , , , , , ) { } At C preprocessing time the 'SCM_DEFINE (...)' function header gets expanded to: SCM Unfortunately Semantic doesn't recognize it as a function definition. How can I make Semantic recognize it as such? -- ,= ,-_-. =. Bruno FĂ©lix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF] ((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU; `-'(. .)`-' GNU Linux-Libre is one of its official kernels; \_/ All software must be free as in freedom;