unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Re: Guile 1.4 / Cygwin / TeXmacs
       [not found] ` <471342160324.20020312012421@familiehaase.de>
@ 2002-03-13 13:37   ` Marciano Siniscalchi
From: Marciano Siniscalchi @ 2002-03-13 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Gerrit,

thanks for the tip! Only... I need a little more guidance. How do you
change the stack size? Is this a gcc option? Sorry for my incompetence...

At 01:24 AM 3/12/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>The default stack size with cygwin is 2MB.  I have problems with perl here
>too.
>Try to increase the stack size, I use 8MB for Perl now.

Marciano Siniscalchi Department of Economics, 309 Fisher Hall
tel: (609) 258-4024  Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544-1021
fax: (609) 258-6419  http://www.princeton.edu/~marciano

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-03-13 13:37 UTC | newest]