unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
From: "Linus Björnstam" <linus.internet@fastmail.se>
To: pukkamustard <pukkamustard@posteo.net>,
	"Guile User" <guile-user@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: [ANN] Guile SRFI-146 0.1.0 released (purely functional data structures)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 13:00:42 +0200	[thread overview]

I remember that Amirouche tried to port this to guile and didn't pass all the SRFI test when using call/ec. He also used my make-coroutine-generator that used delimited continuations.

If you have the time to try it out, many operations could probably gain some Speed by using a coroutine-generator like this: https://git.sr.ht/~bjoli/awesome-coroutine-generators/tree/master/item/awesome-coroutine-generators/base.scm#L64 (where %tag and the generator-end object are replaced to make it compatible with srfi-128 and self-contained).

--
  Linus Björnstam