Thank you for your suggestion. I was thinking for a long time about these, and still I'm not convinced (by myself :-)) to use these projects. The little pecularities of these I think would make the effort as hard as creating a new one. Sisc's implementation was extremely complicated for my simple mind, so I'm using JScheme for some ideas. Also I wanted to learn by doing - I think this argument in itself is enough :-) Cheers, Bert Linas Vepstas írta: > 2008/12/18 Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) : > >> Hi, >> >> I'm trying to implement a more or less Guile compatible Scheme >> implementation in Java. >> > > Well, someone mentioned kawa. > http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/ > > There's also jscheme, right? > http://www.norvig.com/jscheme.html > > SISC, which I think claims r5rs compliance: > http://sisc-scheme.org/ > > SIXX -- half-baked, but hey ... > http://dgym.homeunix.net/mediawiki/index.php?title=Sixx > > I remember feeling wowed by the description of 'clojure' > http://clojure.org/ > > It would make a lot more sense to contribute to an > existing project of this nature, than to invent something > completely new ... > > --linas > >