unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* New Guile maintainers
@ 2008-01-20 22:16 Neil Jerram
From: Neil Jerram @ 2008-01-20 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guile Development, Guile Users

A slightly belated announcement, but ...

Ludovic Courtès and I have been appointed as additional Guile
maintainers by the GNU project.  This means that the full set (of
Guile maintainers) is now Marius, Ludovic and me.

Very broadly, the maintainers' brief is to focus on doing whatever
makes Guile better, in particular within the context of the GNU
project as a whole.  I will follow up with my take on that, in a new
thread, in the next week or two.

Regards,
        Neil

* Re: New Guile maintainers