unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
From: Jon Wilson <j85wilson@fastmail.fm>
To: Thien-Thi Nguyen <ttn@gnuvola.org>
Cc: guile-user@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Tastiera-Dura 1.10 available
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 17:31:44 -0500	[thread overview]

Thien-Thi,
Please post in English to this mailing list, as has been requested of
you in the past.  This is an English-language list, and I do know that
you know English, because you have posted in English many times before.
Please repost this message in English, if you want anyone on the list to
know what it says.  If you don't care whether or not anyone on this list
knows what your message says, then why are you posting it here in the
first place?
Jon Wilson