unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* crt1.o error
@ 2006-12-05  3:08 Gopi kumaran
From: Gopi kumaran @ 2006-12-05  3:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi all
  guile-config error gone.i dont know what my colleauge did.now guile-config --version command works.Happy to see it.Now when i give make command in libgraph folder, it says
  undefined reference to main in /usr/lib/crt1.o

  any ideas please

  Gopi

* Re: crt1.o error
@ 2006-12-05 15:28 ` Jon Wilson
From: Jon Wilson @ 2006-12-05 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Gopi,
Do you think you could find out what your colleague did?  It is likely
quite important for us to know that, so that we can fix things so that
guile-1.8 installs smoothly on BSD in the future.
Regards,
Jon