On 2018-12-11 11:29, Roel Janssen wrote: > On 11-12-18 01:32, swedebugia@riseup.net wrote: snip >> I now implemented sparql queries as well. See >> https://gitlab.com/swedebugia/guile-wikidata >> > > "guile-wikidata" looks cool! And I'm glad to see you've added SPARQL > support as well. It would be great to integrate it with > "guile-sparql" if you find the time for it. The "guile-sparql" code > is quite short, and hopefully readable enough.. :) Do you mean integrate only the SPARQL-part or the whole? I agree to the first statement :) but the other wikidata specifics are perhaps better kept on its own. Actually the endpoint is a Blazegraph-server and my get-query code does not seem to work right (see the bug mentioned in the latest commit). Does guile-sparql work with Blazegraph? If yes we don't need the (buggy) sparql-get-query-code I wrote. I could not get it to work and rolled my own as a teach-yourself-scheme learning-by-doing pet project :) I tried with the file attached but got this because the driver does not support URIs but only host, port, type, token: ... In web/client.scm: 461:0 2 (http-post "http://http://query.wikidata.org/sparql:80…" …) 181:7 1 (open-socket-for-uri _) In unknown file: 0 (getaddrinfo "http" "http" 0 # # #) ERROR: In procedure getaddrinfo: In procedure getaddrinfo: Name or service not known > > I've been working on a web interface to work with RDF/SPARQL (written > mostly in Guile Scheme, which uses "guile-sparql" as well). You might > find it interesting: > https://github.com/UMCUGenetics/sparqling-genomics > > The Guile Scheme parts are in the "web" subfolder. Thanks for the tip :) Additionally I have a suggestion for guile-sparql. Could you generate a pdf from the texi-manuel and include in the repo? -- Cheers Swedebugia