On Wednesday, July 6th, 2022 at 18:55, Christine Lemmer-Webber wrote: > Hello all! > > I'm thrilled to announce that The Spritely Institute has published A > Scheme Primer: > > https://spritely.institute/news/the-spritely-institute-publishes-a-scheme-primer.html > https://spritely.institute/static/papers/scheme-primer.html > > Source: > https://gitlab.com/spritely/scheme-primer > > and yes since the source is a .org file, there's a .info export: > https://spritely.institute/static/papers/scheme-primer.info It would be great to have this listed in https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/learn/. The first one on its level :) And I hope Jeko's and Blake's higher level materials arrive soon too :) > I've considered making a Guix package of the .info version. What do > people think? Would that be useful? Yes.