unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Example of defining and using exceptions
@ 2020-10-24  8:48 divoplade
From: divoplade @ 2020-10-24  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Dear guile hackers,

I would like to use the "new" exception style in guile, i.e. define-
exception-type and friends. However, I don't understand how compound
exceptions work. Do you have an example of using exceptions, showing
what compound exceptions can bring?

Best regards,

divoplade

* Re: Example of defining and using exceptions
@ 2020-10-24 18:07 ` Zelphir Kaltstahl
From: Zelphir Kaltstahl @ 2020-10-24 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: divoplade; +Cc: guile-user

Hi divoplade,

although this might be incomplete, I hope this can help you:
https://notabug.org/ZelphirKaltstahl/guile-examples/src/master/exception-handling.

Best regards,
Zelphir

--