On 06-08-2022 17:31, Olivier Dion wrote: >>> old >>> >> Going by the package definition, guile-dbd-postgresql seems to make a >> Guile extension (C). There have been incompatible changes (both on the >> Guile code level, and presumably on the C level). As such, sounds risky >> to me. >> >> Also, for whatever reason, guile-dbi propagates an old guile, so you'll >> get a propagation conflict without guarantees on which Guile version ‘wins’. >> > So I guess it would be better for me to use something like guile-sqlite3. Myself I think it would be better to update guile-dbi to the new Guile. There were a few incompatible changes between the two Guile major versions, but very little and easy to resolve in my experience. Greetings, Maxime.