unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* SXML example showing diff between node-reduce and node-join
@ 2021-01-11 13:44 Matt Wette
From: Matt Wette @ 2021-01-11 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guile User

Hi All,

I'm going through the (sxml xpath) low-level routines to try to get a
solid understanding of what they do.  I just can't come up with an example
to show how node-reduce and node-join differ.   If someone could provide
such an example I would really appreciate it.  Takers?

My end goal is to write up a cookbook type note to show peeps how to use it.

Thanks,
Matt