Hi Mike, I think Guile could really use a Scheme HTTP client implementation (maybe even as part of the core). Evan Prodromou did one for 1.4 that kind of worked, but it's currently listed on the "old projects" list ( http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/old-gnu-guile-projects.html). I haven't tried contacting him (Evan, do you read this list?), but it doesn't look like it's been touched in quite some time. Regards, Julian On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 1:13 PM, Mike Gran wrote: > Hi- > If you could ask someone to write a library or package a set of > functionality for Guile that it doesn't currently have, what would it be? > (My personal projects are near completion, and I may have some Saturdays > free.) > -Mike > > >