On 03-01-2023 23:38, Damien Mattei wrote: > no i did not test fibersĀ  ,just look at it, but perhaps it is necessary > for parallel ? [...] IIUC, it's a bug report for Guile Parallel then? > i saw the configure file (of parallel) claim about fibers? i will download fibers and test on Mac again To be clear, I did not propose installing Guile Fibers. AFAIK, Guile Fibers is not a dependency of Guile Parallel, but I didn't check. > If i do a :man timerfd_create on linux i got the doc in the manual,but > nothing on Mac os,timerfd_create seems to be part of Gnu C library.But > you should know that better than me. I make no claims towards the existence or non-existence of timerfd_create on Mac. Greetings, Maxime.