Héllo!! # Introduction For the potluck I prepared a release of a database I've been working on as part of an AI project that try to implement opencog.org [1] in pure scheme (or mostly pure scheme). This dish contains the database part called AtomSpace in OpenCog which is an hypergraph database. The summarize what is an hyper graph database. The following summarize the what is an hypergraph database then, I conclude with the other features: # hyper graph API ## `(create-atom #:optional (assoc '()))` Create an `` with `ASSOC`. ## `(atom-link! atom other context)` Create a direct link between `ATOM` and `OTHER` inside the database referenced by `CONTEXT` # culture database Culture has as extra features an: exact an index and a fuzzy index. A spatial index [2] was also started but I did not have time to complete it. The database is implemented on top of wiredtiger [3]. Right now it's hosted at github [4] but you can find all the pieces as attachment. HTH and happy hacking! [1] OpenCog is an Artificial General Intelligence framework. [2] See znumber.scm [3] https://git.framasoft.org/a-guile-mind/guile-wiredtiger [4] https://github.com/amirouche/culturia -- Amirouche ~ amz3 ~ http://www.hyperdev.fr