Hello Aleix, I am sorry it took me so long to answer. > ... > I was able to add g-golf to Guile Homebrew. So it now runs on macOS > ... > The changes are: > > - We need the full path of glib, gobject, etc. Certainly not, never ever :) - This is a distro thing, Upstream gnu tool chained pkg(s) should never ever do that. > - The configure.ac patch fixes SITEDIR and SITECACHEDIR when > --with-guile-site=no ... No, Exactly the opposite, that is, their setting is correct, both in g-golf, guile-lib and guile-cv fwiw when a user does not configure passing the --with-guile-site=yes then _nothing_, nor the pkg scm modules, nor the .go files, nor any lib should be installed in the 'guile installed dirs' > - The Makefile.am patch places libg-golf in the Guile extensions > directory $(libdir)/guile/$(GUILE_EFFECTIVE_VERSION)/extensions, > which I believe is the right thing to do. you mean the libg-golf/Makefile.am i guess [ and you probably don't mean [ $(libdir)/guile/$(GUILE_EFFECTIVE_VERSION)/extensions [ but GUILE_EXTENSION (provided by guile.m4 I agree with you that when a g-golf user calls configure passing the --with-guile-site=yes, then libg-golf could be installed in GUILE_EXTENSION dir. Cheers, David If not, then the current- g-golf setting is correct