Hello Daniel, Note that I initially asked(proposed) Dale to write a test and prepare the patch, as he fixed/wrote these new procedures, but he appears to have been 'trapped' by other tasks - Please find attached 3 patches, the third being the most important and related to the addition of the context->cairo-pointer and cairo-pointer->context interfaces. Let me know (on irc is fine) once you have double checked and pushed, thanks. Then, I wish we could release, because this patch [the third one] is essential to be able to use guile-cairo in G-Golf, and I'd rather have asap all distros that package guile-cairo updating ... wdyt? Let me know if you need help. Thanks, David