Hello, to all users: the most up-to-date list of guile s/w is here: http://sph.mn/foreign/guile-software.html [ and at the end of the list, it also offers 'searching links' [ to notabug, savannah, (give-up on) github and ML > Can you recommend any library for working with graphs (I did not find > it in srfi and mailing list). Almost what I need to have in graphviz > bindings, but there are no predicate functions and the like. In addition to the answers from Maxime and Ricardo ... I searched because I thought guile has(had) a graphviz binding somewhere, here is what I found https://reposcope.com/man/en/3guile/gv Then I checked on debian, it has libgv-guile 2.42.2-7 Guile bindings for graphviz [ which seems up-to-date because it depends on the [ debian guile-3.0-libs 3.0.8-2 I also found this https://github.com/roelj/graphviz-guile which is 'old', but as it is merely a guile module definition to make the above lib available in guile 'proper', it should work or work with very little effort ... I didn't try, short on time, but this should work or should work with little effort, maybe just updating the graphviz-guile module ... David