Hello Andy, > curious if there is OpenCV binding for guile? and anything like NumPy > for guile? No, and currently that would not be possible, as Open-CV is written in C++ and there no ffi for C++ code ... They used to have and maintain a C api, up to 2.xx (not sure up to what exact version), then dropped support for the C api. This is why - not the only reason, but a major factor in my decision - I choose to bind and extend Guile-CV [1] using Vigra [2], but now Vigra seems unmaintained :( You also might look at aiscm [3], and other projects that might interest you, to my knowledge, the most up-to-date guile projects list is here [4]. David [1] https://www.gnu.org/software/guile-cv/ [2] http://ukoethe.github.io/vigra/ it actually is because someone was maintaining a Vigra C lib that I could use Vigra in Guile-CV, as Vigra is also written in C++ https://github.com/BSeppke/vigra_c [3] https://github.com/wedesoft/aiscm [4] http://sph.mn/foreign/guile-software.html