On Sun, Sep 26, 2021 at 10:45:51AM +0200, Panicz Maciej Godek wrote: > Hi, > > I recently ran into a very weird problem. I am using code for computing > Singular Value Decomposition that's been ported do Scheme by Gerald Sussman > as a part of the scmutils package (more specifically, I use some bits of > code extracted from guile-scmutils Hm. A couple of things to check would be: your C code is using "double" floats (the Guile manual says the inexacts are `doubles')? Are your Guile (what's its version anyway) and C program compiled for the same platform (i.e. word width)? Cheers - t