unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org 
 help / color / mirror / Atom feed
* Haunt 0.2.5 released
@ 2021-04-15 17:18 Thompson, David
  2021-04-29 16:20 ` pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 5+ messages in thread
From: Thompson, David @ 2021-04-15 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guile User

Hi all,

Don't have much time to write, but I'm a bad maintainer and it's been
over 2 years since the last Haunt release and that's not good so Haunt
0.2.5 is out!

Haunt is an extensible static site generator written in Guile, for
Guilers, because the world definitely needed another static site
generator.

Notable changes:
* Guile 3 support without having to hack the autotools files
* RSS feed generator is more compliant with the spec
* Atom feed generator is more compliant with the spec
* <page> and <asset> types have been deprecated in favor of a unified
<artifact> type, which will be used in the future to support files
processed by external programs
* bugfix: Symbolic links are now followed when processing posts
* bugfix: HTML posts with more than one top-level element now work as expected

Thanks to Philip K, Dan Frumin, Jakob L. Kreuze, and humanitiesNerd
for their contributions to this long overdue release.

Homepage: https://dthompson.us/projects/haunt.html
Download: https://files.dthompson.us/haunt/haunt-0.2.5.tar.gz
Signature: https://files.dthompson.us/haunt/haunt-0.2.5.tar.gz.asc

Yours in hoping I didn't screw anything up this time,

- Dave



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* Re: Haunt 0.2.5 released
  2021-04-15 17:18 Haunt 0.2.5 released Thompson, David
@ 2021-04-29 16:20 ` pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
  2021-04-29 16:32   ` [EXT] " Thompson, David
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 5+ messages in thread
From: pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) @ 2021-04-29 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thompson, David; +Cc: Guile User

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 01:18:23PM -0400, Thompson, David wrote:
> Homepage: https://dthompson.us/projects/haunt.html
> Download: https://files.dthompson.us/haunt/haunt-0.2.5.tar.gz
> Signature: https://files.dthompson.us/haunt/haunt-0.2.5.tar.gz.asc
> 
> Yours in hoping I didn't screw anything up this time,
> 
> - Dave
> 

Thank you for the new release!  I try to gpg --verify
haunt-0.2.5.tar.gz.asc and it fails claiming it is not a detached
signature.  The asc file is quite big too.

Regards,
Florian



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* Re: [EXT] Re: Haunt 0.2.5 released
  2021-04-29 16:20 ` pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
@ 2021-04-29 16:32   ` Thompson, David
  2021-04-29 20:22     ` pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 5+ messages in thread
From: Thompson, David @ 2021-04-29 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pelzflorian (Florian Pelz); +Cc: Guile User

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 12:20 PM pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
<pelzflorian@pelzflorian.de> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 01:18:23PM -0400, Thompson, David wrote:
> > Homepage: https://dthompson.us/projects/haunt.html
> > Download: https://files.dthompson.us/haunt/haunt-0.2.5.tar.gz
> > Signature: https://files.dthompson.us/haunt/haunt-0.2.5.tar.gz.asc
> >
> > Yours in hoping I didn't screw anything up this time,
> >
> > - Dave
> >
>
> Thank you for the new release!  I try to gpg --verify
> haunt-0.2.5.tar.gz.asc and it fails claiming it is not a detached
> signature.  The asc file is quite big too.

Oops, it looks like I forgot the --detach-sign flag. Sorry about that.
I just uploaded a new signature. Does it work for you?

Thanks for the report,

- Dave



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* Re: [EXT] Re: Haunt 0.2.5 released
  2021-04-29 16:32   ` [EXT] " Thompson, David
@ 2021-04-29 20:22     ` pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
  2021-04-29 20:24       ` [EXT] " Thompson, David
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 5+ messages in thread
From: pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) @ 2021-04-29 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thompson, David; +Cc: Guile User

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 12:32:16PM -0400, Thompson, David wrote:
> Oops, it looks like I forgot the --detach-sign flag. Sorry about that.
> I just uploaded a new signature. Does it work for you?
> 
> Thanks for the report,

It verifies fine. :)

However it seems Haunt is no longer compatible with Guile 2, despite
the README claiming otherwise.  I don’t know how best to fix it.

Regards,
Florian



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* Re: [EXT] Re: [EXT] Re: Haunt 0.2.5 released
  2021-04-29 20:22     ` pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
@ 2021-04-29 20:24       ` Thompson, David
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 5+ messages in thread
From: Thompson, David @ 2021-04-29 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pelzflorian (Florian Pelz); +Cc: Guile User

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 4:22 PM pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
<pelzflorian@pelzflorian.de> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 12:32:16PM -0400, Thompson, David wrote:
> > Oops, it looks like I forgot the --detach-sign flag. Sorry about that.
> > I just uploaded a new signature. Does it work for you?
> >
> > Thanks for the report,
>
> It verifies fine. :)
>
> However it seems Haunt is no longer compatible with Guile 2, despite
> the README claiming otherwise.  I don’t know how best to fix it.

I marked some modules as non-declarative, forgetting that it was a
Guile 3 feature. I need to figure out some backwards compatible way to
deal with it.

- Dave



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2021-04-29 20:24 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 5+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2021-04-15 17:18 Haunt 0.2.5 released Thompson, David
2021-04-29 16:20 ` pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
2021-04-29 16:32   ` [EXT] " Thompson, David
2021-04-29 20:22     ` pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
2021-04-29 20:24       ` [EXT] " Thompson, David

unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org 

This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:

	git clone --mirror https://yhetil.org/guile-user/0 guile-user/git/0.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 guile-user guile-user/ https://yhetil.org/guile-user \
		guile-user@gnu.org
	public-inbox-index guile-user

Example config snippet for mirrors.
Newsgroups are available over NNTP:
	nntp://news.yhetil.org/yhetil.lisp.guile.user
	nntp://news.gmane.io/gmane.lisp.guile.user


AGPL code for this site: git clone http://ou63pmih66umazou.onion/public-inbox.git