unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Guile Potluck 2021: Starlet, Conjure client
@ 2021-03-06 16:10 Thomas White
From: Thomas White @ 2021-03-06 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Hi all,

For the potluck, I would like to enter two things:

1. A Guile interface for Conjure, the interacting programming
environment for NeoVim: https://github.com/Olical/conjure
I contributed the baseline client a couple of weeks ago, which has now
been cleaned up by the main author and is now available in the mainline
version.

2. Starlet, my experimental domain specific language for theatrical
lighting control based on Guile: https://github.com/taw10/starlet

I am hoping to make a screencast video very soon showing the two of
these working together, which explains the idea better than words can!

Tom

--
Thomas White <taw@bitwiz.me.uk>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-03-06 16:10 UTC | newest]