On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 07:31:10AM -0700, Matt Wette wrote: > On 3/14/20 4:59 AM, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote: [...] > >and have make-lalr-parser pick up the bindings in the lexical > >environment. [...] > I get it now.  What you expect makes much sense. >  I will think about that. It might come at a price, I don't know. At least, the calling site has to capture the (lexical) environment, so make-lalr-parser has either to get the env as an extra parameter or it has to become a macro. As I wrote in the other mail, a doc fix could be more than enough. I repeat: I barely know what I'm doing, so I might be dangerous ;-) Cheers & thanks -- tomás