On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 03:02:57PM +0200, Zelphir Kaltstahl wrote: > Hi! Hi :) > Well, I hope that such tolerance does not lead us to accept usage of > mini-uglyfied proprietary JavaScript or other bad things, just to please > people, who in the majority most likely … [...] Lemme digest your long mail for a while. In the meantime just a short answer: - from experience I acknowledge that the issue raised by Todor Kondić exists. The tools used for communications may pose a barrier to some; - I don't like barriers :-) - I think the problem is beyond a problem of "tools", and to make that plausible here More on your post later. Cheers -- tomás