On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 08:48:13AM +0200, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote: > On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 08:16:34AM +0200, Amirouche Boubekki wrote: > > Regarding the mailling list, many projects (among GNOME) have or will > > adopt https://www.discourse.org/ [...] > I only know that subscribing to GNOME Discourse required Javascript > and its mail headers are less pretty compared to mailman. Yep. That's another antipattern. The platform dictates the client, the protocol is whatever the client /du jour/ which you download time and again happens to talk today to the server. With Discourse, at least, there's a mail interface, although I perceive it as less-than-nice. Cheers -- t