Hi Chris, > > > > Is there somewhere a list of all GUI frameworks one can use with Guile > > > > 2.2.3 or 2.2.4 (I think 2.2.4 is latest stable)? > > As Mike said, nothing usable at the moment if you 'are looking for and > > 'absolutely need' GTK3 bindings, but if GTK2 is ok for you, then you may indeed > > use Guile-Gnome: though it binds (very) old version of GTK2 and some other gnome > > libs, it is 'rock solid'. > Not that rock solid. When I last tested it, you still get segfaults with repeated > insertion and removal of idle timeouts. Did you ever fix that? No I didn't. I do remember we talked about this, but I can't find the emails we've exchanged about this, nor could I find a snipset to reproduce it (I must have lost these emails): with absolutely no promise what so ever, please re-post the short example you made at the time so we can reproduce it. Also, patches welcome, I believe you are more competent then myself to track and solve this one 'nasty' bug - I actually thought you solved this, one way or another while working on guile-async and guile-async2. Cheers, David