Hello Daniel, > 1) make distcheck fails. I think the error is not in the tests themselves but in > the way they are run. One of the commands in tests/unit-tests/Makefile.am produces I fixed 'make distcheck' and two other things, attached 3 patches ... Another thing you could do to improve things a little is to use 'm4', in the configure.ac file, and add an m4 dir to the project, where you would copy (and distribute it) the latest guile.m4 file: this would allow you to clean the code related to finding the installed (user) guile's effective version ... Also, I did suggest to remove INSTALL from the distribution, but I now think it was not a good advice :), maybe we should add and distribute it 'again' (because we may change its content, something I always do in my projects ... as you wish of course). > 2) I cannot rebuild the documentation. To try this, you have to (assuming you > build guile-cairo in-tree) I haven't looked at this. If you (or someone else) find a solution, ping me, so I can fix guile-gnome and guile-clutter ... Cheers, David