unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <pelzflorian@pelzflorian.de>
To: John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
Cc: Mark H Weaver <mhw@netris.org>, guile-user@gnu.org, guile-devel@gnu.org
Subject: Re: German translation of R5RS
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 22:29:49 +0200	[thread overview]

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 06:58:35PM -0400, John Cowan wrote:
> On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 1:03 PM, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) <
> pelzflorian@pelzflorian.de> wrote:
>

> > English R5RS has two errors that I know of.  Eq? is claimed to return
> > “true or false”, but the examples make clear it is #t or #f.  In the
> > specification of with-output-to-file a THUNK argument is referred to
> > as PROC.  Should such (minor) errors be fixed?  One of my patches also
> > fixes a misplaced space character in the Texinfo.
> >

> http://mumble.net/~kelsey/r5rs-errata.html are the semi-official errata.
> IMO you should incorporate them.

That is good to know.  I did a quick search for errata but did not
find any.

call-with-current-continuation is hard to fix.  Redefinition of
keywords is not really an error.  It is not clear to me if port?
should be part of R5RS or not.

In the German version I have changed begin to be syntax instead of
library syntax now.  I also fixed list-ref.

https://pelzflorian.de/files/wip-r5rsde-patches-try-3.tar.gz

Regards,
Florian