Hello Amirouche, > Here is my list: > ... > - GNU Foliot by David Pirotte: is the first GNU app written in Guile using GTK3 Just for correctness (and not to create 'false hopes') GNU Foliot uses Guile-Gnome, which still binds GTK 2 (and quite an old version to be honest, but it works perfectly). > - Guile-CV by David Pirotte: a tool to analyze images using somekind of > aglgorithms If there is interest, though I won't be there, I can certainly prepare a few slides and live hacking short demo ... David.