Hey, I noticed recently that there is a scheme client for Memcached [1], I was looking at how this can be used with Guile, with the intention of packaging it for Guix. I've figured one was of getting access through Guile, which is to run Guile with -x .sls, e.g. → GUILE_LOAD_PATH="." guile -x .sls GNU Guile 2.2.2 Copyright (C) 1995-2017 Free Software Foundation, Inc. Guile comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `,show w'. This program is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions; type `,show c' for details. Enter `,help' for help. scheme@(guile-user)> (use-modules (memcached)) scheme@(guile-user)> However, I also notice that there is a wrapper module for guile in the repository, in the guile-pretty branch [2]. Does anyone have any advice on how to go about using and packaging scheme-memcached with Guile? Thanks, Chris 1: https://github.com/ijp/scheme-memcached 2: https://github.com/ijp/scheme-memcached/blob/209fd371a2a7b171cd5c6760dfc51a4796298b66/guile.scm