unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* gpsd lib
       [not found] <2029610892.2989.1464816284228.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-06-01 21:24 ` Mike Gran
From: Mike Gran @ 2016-06-01 21:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guile User

Hi,

Has anyone got around to wrapping of providing a ffi to
libgps from gpsd?

Thanks,

Mike Gran

* Re: gpsd lib
@ 2016-06-02  8:55   ` Neil Jerram
From: Neil Jerram @ 2016-06-02  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mike Gran, Guile User

Hi Mike,

In short, no.

For some possibly interesting colour... I've passed many minutes, in recent years, playing with GPS on my Openmoko and GTA04 phones, including trying to get them to export a GPS data stream over Bluetooth; and as I'm also interested in using Guile on those phones, I might have done what you're asking. But no; the gpsd clients, and the protocol itself, are pretty capable, and so far I've been able to use those to do everything that I (think I) needed.

Regards,
 Neil

(from phone, hence the top posting)