What is the procedure for serving our gastronomic gourmet of guile? Who or what will perform the degustation? J' On Tue, Jan 08, 2013 at 11:33:22AM +0100, Andy Wingo wrote: February 16 will mark 2 years of Guile 2, and following Ludovic's example I thought it might be a nice idea to organize a little hack-potluck :-) For those of you that are unfamiliar with the term, a "potluck" is a dinner where everyone cooks something at home and brings it for all to share. A hack-potluck would be a more virtual feast, in which the diners show off some little program they've been cooking. So start your emacsen and get cooking! We've got 5 weeks until 16 February, ample time for a delicious concoction :) -- PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3 fingerprint = 8797 A26D 0854 2EAB 0285 A290 8A67 719C 2DE8 27B3 See http://keys.gnupg.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.